roll7 are looking for a Project Producer intern.
The successful candidate will be working alongside our team of developers and designers to hit project deadlines, oversee quality and liaise with clients to make sure we maintain the high level of projects that we have become known for.
Applicants will need;
- A good knowledge of project management
- Understanding of games and online
- Experience in a client facing-role
- Working knowledge of the office suite including Project
Desired capabilities include;
- Understanding of Education Sector / Third Sector
- Marketing / PR
- Product Development
- App / Game Development experience
- Serious Games experience / knowledge
The role is 6 months full time and starts in September 2011, roll7 will pay travel and expenses (in London).
Information about the company can be found on our website; www.roll7.co.uk
Deadline for CVs is the 16th August 2011.
Please send CVs and covering letters to firstname.lastname@example.org